Welcome To Our Coaching Page!
Here you find the following:
- You Have Wisdom So Let’s Tap Into It
- Dare To Dream?
- Getting Clear On The Role Of A Coach
- Our Coaching Themes
- Resources Available Before Making An Investment
- Ready To Get In Touch?
- To The Shop
1. You Have Wisdom So Let’s Tap Into It
This is a place for uninterrupted discussions where focus is on you: you as the leader of your firm, and you as the life-long learner, who needs to get comfortable with dancing regularly outside of your comfort zone.
Growth happens in the unfamiliar unfortunately, but good news is you can cultivate your grit in the company of other people.
Sometimes the best move to accelerate your progress is to work with a coach, who can help you tap into your wisdom as well as capacity to seek reputable sources to learn new skills.
Once we start making decisions that are based on facts, not random people’s random opinions, we carve our own path and create our own rings of movement across waters.
It takes practice to listen to our own voice first, but with the right questions asked by a coach you can spend more time seeking internal validation.
2. Dare To Dream?
Cutting Through The Noise
There may not be time to achieve all the things in business, or in life for that matter, but when we prioritise well, at least we get to focus on what we enjoy doing the most.
You may even want to describe those activities as ones you have passion for, or feel love towards.
It isn’t a small, insignificant thing to build a business from scratch. It is life-changing.
Taking The Time To Think
In order for your firm to be a sustainable endeavour for years to come, it needs to be built on a strong foundation and to have a thriving business model.
What needs to change in your firm? Be introduced? Removed? And what does your firm need from you in terms of personal growth, so it can thrive?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions yet, maybe this is the reason you want coaching? Pause.
3. Getting Clear On The Role Of A Coach
It is important for both coach and client that the definition of coaching is clear, before beginning work together. Nina, our Managing Director and in-house coach, is a Certified Professional Coach, CPLC, and committed to respectful, ethical coaching of all her clients.
No Consulting Or Teaching
There are many misconceptions out there regarding the work of a coach. Some of it is unfortunately perpetuated by people without a certificate or accreditation.
On our blog you find this series of posts to clarify the role of a coach: So You Want To Offer Coaching (COMING SOON!).
If the coach speaks more than about 20 % of the time, something is wrong.
The Short Version
Coaching is a wonderful type of interaction, which happens on the client’s terms, with their needs and wants taking centre stage, and whilst tapping into their own source of wisdom.
Coaching doesn’t provide the client with advice, suggestions or new skills. It is neither mentoring, teaching, therapy nor consulting.
Coaching is results-driven and each session has a distinct rhythm.
4. Our Coaching Themes
We offer one-on-one coaching via Zoom or email on the following themes to facilitate your success:
- Business coaching
- Business Strategy coaching
- Marketing and Sales coaching
- Customer Experience coaching
- Productivity coaching
- Mindset coaching
Despite starting in marketing and sales coaching, it is fully possible to end up in for example business strategy coaching, if the firm’s foundation turned out to be less strong than desired.
Business isn’t divided into neat boxes, which never interact (mess each other up if you will), but every piece of our firms influence the other pieces.
Hence business coaching. We at Wemla are the ones, who talk about the overview, the balance between the different areas of a business, in addition to digging deep on some topics.
1. Business Coaching
Business coaching is for you, if you for example:
- Need to figure out what works and what doesn’t in your firm, where the lack of balance is happening, and where to shift attention.
- Feel a generic “Blah, not sure about this…”
- Are a beginner, who considers entrepreneurship.
- Want to explore whether parallel entrepreneurship (owning multiple businesses simultaneously) is for you.
Read more about Business coaching. COMING SOON!
2. Business Strategy Coaching
Business Strategy coaching is for you, if you for example:
- Have been in business for years and work long hours, yet struggle to take time off due to finances.
- Are confused about your next steps when “everyone” tells you to run your firm the way they do theirs.
- Trade hours for money and are ready to consider digital products for added income.
- Are uncertain about your current business strategy.
- Could take your firm in multiple directions, but have difficulties choosing.
- Want to explore sustainable development and how to implement it.
Read more about Business Strategy coaching. COMING SOON!
3. Marketing & Sales Coaching
Marketing and Sales coaching is for you, if you for example:
- Want to change your relationship with marketing from icky to friendly.
- Need to define the bare minimum of marketing (“Done is better than perfect.”).
- Have yet to create a proper marketing strategy and marketing plan.
Read more about Marketing and Sales coaching. COMING SOON!
4. Customer Experience Coaching
Customer Experience coaching is for you, if you for example:
- Need to consider customer touch points and where there is room for improvement.
- Want to explore what make you yourself happy as a customer, so you can bring lessons learned into your firm.
Read more about Customer Experience coaching. COMING SOON!
5. Productivity Coaching
Productivity coaching is for you, if you for example:
- Work hard but seem to finish few projects.
- Have a tendency to procrastinate, or engage in busy work.
- Work too little or too much in your own opinion.
- Have a difficult time being organised.
- Struggle with project management and think meeting milestones and deadlines is something others are good at.
- Have yet to understand how to allocate time between firms as a parallel entrepreneur.
Read more about Productivity coaching. COMING SOON!
5. Mindset Coaching
“I decided to grow here…”
Mindset coaching is for you, if you for example:
- Have a pinch of imposter syndrome.
- Are plagued by perfectionism.
- Spend a portion of your time in social media comparing yourself and your firm to others, and feeling less as a result.
- Feel fear of following your own path.
- Are quick to go after the new and shiny, when sticking to strategy and plan would be more sensible.
Read more about Mindset coaching. COMING SOON!
When Zoom Calls Are A No-Go And Email Coaching Sounds Great
Is this you? Maybe you:
- Are extremely introverted.
- Have anxiety about being on video calls.
- Think better in writing than verbal output.
- Have a hearing impairment.
- Prefer progress that is structured differently than a one-hour coaching call followed by 1-3 weeks of working on your own.
- Are so busy and/or have such a challenging schedule that Zoom calls will definitely be unsuccessful.
- Live outside of the working hours of your preferred coach.
- Have a limited budget, but can afford coaching via email.
We have got you covered! To assist people, who need or prefer text only, email coaching is an option.
Due to its nature of requiring no scheduled time commitment from either party, usually it is more affordable than one-on-one coaching via Zoom or in person.
While a live coaching session has a specific rhythm to ensure the client achieves the goals they desire, email coaching makes progress in a differently structured way.
A coach may decide to include in this type of service package for example five replies per week in the back-and-forth discussion. This allows the client to make steady progress on their chosen topic.
While all work is done by the client just as in live coaching, some people benefit from the more frequent input by the coach.
In order to be successful, both client and coach must be strong communicators in text to avoid misunderstandings due to interpretation errors. Precision with words must feel enjoyable to a degree.
5. Resources Available Before Making An Investment
A Free Discovery Call
We offer a free 30-minute discovery call via Zoom to prospective clients. This is to:
- Ensure we are on the same page regarding the meaning of coaching.
- Get clear on what your current situation is and where you would like to be.
- Discuss our service packages, if you are uncertain about what you need.
- Give an opportunity for you to ask questions and voice concerns before committing to invest.
- Make sure we are a great fit. We am happy to refer you to someone else, if our world views collide or you need a different type of coaching than the kinds we offer at the moment.
Our Services And Pricing Guide
We have put together a Services And Pricing Guide in which all services are presented in greater detail. In this PDF, we discuss among others:
- Our background and experience.
- Nina’s current certificate and accreditation plan.
- Values of importance, and more.
- There is also a full outline of our coaching process, step by step.
The guide will answer many questions you may have, so please download it here:
Services And Pricing Guide (COMING SOON!)
It is our hope that you are able to make an informed decision efficiently, and that you feel confident about our attempts at transparency.
You are welcome to reach out through our Contact page as well, if there is something you are wondering about that hasn’t been answered here or in the guide.
6. Ready To Get In Touch?
Book A Discovery Call
It’s time to chat! Please use our Calendly calendar below to choose a suitable time for your free discovery call, and add a few details Nina needs to know before meeting on Zoom:
Send A Discovery Email
If email coaching is more up your alley, please send us a message through our Contact page.
We can get the same stuff as above sorted right away.
7. To The Shop
All coaching is purchased in our Shop. Payments happen through PayPal at the moment.
Once the payment has gone through, we will send you an email within 24 hours (or the next working day) with everything you need to start working with Nina, including a contract to sign.
If you change your mind, do request a refund before signing the coaching contract. This way we can back out of the agreement in a fair way without problems.
Photo credits: NordWood Themes (featured), Koen Emmens (water drop), Randy Tarampi (dream big), Ante Hamersmit (man), Lidia Vi (magazine), Denise Jans (compass), Jess Bailey (pencils), Hao Ji (couple buying fruit), Oli Dale (desk), Lucas Myers (tree), Jess Bailey (keyboard closeup), Miryam León (telephone).
Last edited: 11 November 2022.