Welcome to our beginner-level series on marketing! Academically defined, marketing is the only revenue-generating function (sales are considered part of the marketing process) and as such what makes or breaks a firm. Give yourself a chance to not only succeed but skyrocket the profitability of your small or bigger business with our help! You’ll find the growing collection of blog posts in this Marketing Basics series below, as it will be updated each time we add a new post to it. As usual, feedback and requests for post content are welcome, so please use either our comments section on each blog post or our Contact page.
The Marketing Basics Blog Series
- Marketing Basics: The Marketing Process In Five Steps
- Marketing Basics: STP Or Segmentation, Targeting And Positioning
- Marketing Basics: The Marketing Mix Or Product, Price, Place And Promotion (4P)
- Marketing Basics: Placing The Customer In Focus
- Marketing Basics: After The Sale
We have made a collection of all our blog series, so please head over to that page if you like reading!
Last edited: 28 June 2022.