Welcome to this overview of our growing product collection, designed by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs!
Why a compass instead of a product photo? Because we dig deeper, investigate the inner workings of our firms, and continuously improve processes. Also, while we are based in Finland our assistance can reach you wherever you are in the world.
Our Product Groups
Small But Feisty Digital Products
We create what we call small digital products for quick wins but massive improvements in the organising of your business data:
- Increase your productivity by focusing on what matters the most.
- Organise your business foundation.
- Never miss a domain or plugin-renewal date again!
- Manage projects for product and service development like a pro.
We present each new product on the blog, so don’t miss our tips how to get the most of it.
Read more below for specifics on these products!
We also have courses of different sizes in the making to help you:
- Build a strong and profitable business.
- Create irresistible products and services.
- Grow fruitful customer relations with longevity in mind.
- Develop workflows and automate tasks.
- Improve the bureaucratic backend of your firm.
- Make other changes where needed.
They are hosted on Teachable in The Sustainable Business Lab by us and the school will open soon.
Requests for small digital products and courses are absolutely welcome! Get in touch with your idea and we will see what we can do.
Our Small Digital Products
We divide our small digital products into Productivity Tools and Reference Tools among others. Each group has its own page with all existing products visible in a gallery view, with links to individual pages.
A. Productivity Tools
Our tools to assist your productivity include:
- Worksheets to capture project details
- Tools to help you identify time sucks or track hours
- and more.
Generally speaking, these are viewed and used regularly if not daily. We aim to create products we have found to be needed, helpful and use ourselves.
B. Reference Tools
Our reference tools:
- Capture information you don’t want to forget such as: domain renewals, website plugin licence data, and monthly VAT filings.
- Contain data that isn’t necessary to refer to daily, but since it is vital to the function of your company, you want it neatly organised and accessible right when it is needed.
The Product Pages
Each product has its own page. These collect in one place:
- Links to blog posts where the product in question has been mentioned.
- Links to Printable and Digital PDF products in the shop.
- Possible testimonials.
- Possible mentions elsewhere.
Let’s jump into organising, increasing productivity by doing the right rather than wrong things, and getting our houses in order together!
Look out for our product bundles for discounts when investing in more than one resource at the same time, and you’ll not only save time in the long run, but some cash as well.
Photo credit: Dunamis Church. Last edited: 4 July 2022.