Everyone wants you to sign up to their newsletter and so do we! This page contains the following:
- What You Receive
- What We Hope
- Our Policies
- Access To The Library
- Sign-Up Form
What You Receive
When subscribing, you will gain:
- Weekly emails, not too short and not too long
- Content that is more immediate than blog posts, case studies of practical examples gone right (or wrong!), and behind-the-scenes updates from us
- Access to our private Library of resources to help you find more clarity, increase your productivity, brighten your working day, increase profitability, and generally do better business
What We Hope
We want to be useful and approachable, so if you have any sort of feedback, please don’t hesitate to send it to us.
On the other hand, we don’t want to be a nuisance, so several consecutive, unopened emails will at some point lead us to think you prefer working with others, which is totally fine! Not everyone should ever be everyone’s cup of tea.
Please check our various policies for privacy and more in case you feel hesitant. All can be found through links in the footer area of our website and we try to update them as needed.
The short version is: no spam, no selling your personal data further, and the option to unsubscribe in each email.
Access To The Library
When signing up, you will receive the password for our protected Library page in the first email. Please save it as we don’t have resources to resend these details.
We will also update the password from time to time, the information of which will be available in the newsletter itself. If you find yourself locked out, please check the emails. Time to be a bit organised :)
The Library link is available right here or in the footer area of the website.
The boxes below are not mandatory to check, but give an indication of your particular interests (which also happen to be our current blog categories.) If for instance business strategy feels particularly foggy, it would be incredibly helpful for us to know that you prefer to focus on that part when honing your entrepreneurial skills. If you choose none of them, we assume each topic is equally important to you.
In order to comply with the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) of May 2018, our process to sign up is a double opt-in version.
- You will have to confirm by clicking a sign-up button in an email you receive in a little while. This ensures we have your permission to send emails that are considered marketing.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails.
- We use MailChimp in our digital marketing. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to MailChimp for processing. Learn more about their privacy practices here.
And now on to signing up, please, as we would love to connect with you!
Thank you! And once you have done that (or not, it’s okay to wait still,) you might want to head over to our blog to see our latest posts!