Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find a growing collection of FAQ:
- Is Your Business Legal?
- How Does Tax Work On Your Offerings?
- Who Designed The Place?
- Is There A Money-Back Guarantee On Digital Products?
- How Many Times Can I Download A Digital Product?
1. Is Your Business Legal?
Yes, of course! Our business ID is 2910797-9 and VAT number is FI29107979.
2. How Does Tax Work On Your Offerings?
We are a limited-liability company registered in Finland as well as in the VAT MOSS system, to collect tax on our products from customers within the EU (as per their local VAT percentage).
- Customers in Finland will see 24 % added to their product.
- Customers in other countries within the European Union are charged as per their local VAT percentage, for example 19 % for residents of Germany and 25 % for residents of Denmark and Sweden.
- Customers, who reside outside of the EU, will not have tax collected.
- Services include 24 % VAT for customers in the EU.
- B2B sales: if your business is registered in any other country than Finland, you can add your VAT number during checkout to pay no tax. Tax payments are your own responsibility then.
Please get in touch with us through our Contact page, if you have questions or concerns regarding value added tax.
3. Who Designed The Place?
We did! We are a self-hosted website using WordPress, Genesis framework and a child theme, which has been retired by its designer and hence no longer is for sale. Our webshop plugin is WooCommerce, which ensures secure transactions.
4. Is There A Money-Back Guarantee On Digital Products?
There is no money-back guarantee on our digital products. Sales of digital goods are final, since you receive the product automatically as part of the ordering process. Read more about terms on each product page as well as our website Terms & Conditions. Be sure to reach out before placing an order if you have questions regarding the product.
5. How Many Times Can I Download A Digital Product?
Small digital products bought in the webshop can be downloaded three (3) times. Be sure to click the link in your confirmation email only when you are able to save the file(s) on one of your devices. Courses hosted on the Teachable platform cannot be downloaded, but are streamed.
Photo credit: Amy Hirschi. Last edited: 27 June 2022.